- Who am I? I am happy. I am courageous. I love to laugh. I love to dream. I am scared as hell. I am driven. I am (just a little) goofy. I love smiling until my face hurts. I love blue skies and green fields. I am spunky. I am true. I am…I am...I am...The way I see it, every experience I've ever had has built me into who I am today.
- What defines me? Really, there isn’t much that doesn’t. Colors define me…every color in the fan deck. Every hue and shade is somewhere inside me. My family defines me…every funny home video, ridiculous smile, camping trip, spirit that is lifted, laugh that is belted, eye color that is shared, and hand that is held. My home defines me…both of them. I am a country girl at heart with big city dreams. God defines me...I live first and foremost for Him. As long as He is in my heart at all times I will not be lead astray.
- Where am I going? Forward. Always moving forward. The rest will take care of itself as long as I set my sights in front of me and keep striving to move forward.
- When will I get there? Who knows…hopefully ‘there’ is never reached because then what? Why keep driving if you’re already there?
- How will I know? This is a tough one. I find that warmth and aroma are my biggest indications. A warmth that existing in my chest, right between my shoulder blades. An aroma that fills my senses and no matter how deeply I breathe in I can’t ever get enough of it. That's how I know.
I am me...who are you?