Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Darling

Fa, la, la, la, la! La, la, la, la! I love this time of the year...I love this day. It's the last day of work for me in 2009. Yay! Colby and I are super PUMPED to be loading up the Tribute and heading north to spend the holiday with our much beloved family. I've talked to my sisters and brother, Mom and Dad no less than 5 times a day for the past week. I can't wait to pull into the drive and immediately feel ease rush over me. There is something about spending Christmas at home that takes me back to a less hectic, less stressful time. A time when we all cuddle in bed and read a christmas story. A time when we laugh for hours on end as we reminisce years past. A time when we say, "yes, I'll have another cookie" and "I think I will have seconds." I love this season because it reminds us to love...

And because all posts are better with pictures, here is one of Colby and another of little Miss B. I had the pleasure of spending last weekend with her and she stole my heart. Aren't those cheeks awesome! :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment