Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Colby, Colby, Colby...

So I woke up this morning and Colby was looking at me with his sad eyes. He brings out the sad eyes when he wants something. Dinner, a treat, his belly scratched, a hug, me to stay home from work and play...lots of stuff. He knows that his sad eyes will get him almost anything. But today it was something new. He wanted me to post a few pics from his recent photo shoot on my blog. I was all, "Heck yes I will! " So, without further ado...Mr. Colby Bichsel.

Colby is a very contemplative dog...he spends a lot of time in deep thought.

Oh yes, the sad face again. Don't worry, shortly after our photo session we went for a walk.

BIG STRETCH!

My personal favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I love that boy!! Beautiful pics! He must have come from good stock... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure he's not sad because he hasn't gotten to hang out with his buddy Oates in a long time? I think that's why...

    ReplyDelete