Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter, winter go away

I am abnormally happy and optimistic today. Not that I am usually a grumpy pessimist, but I keep laughing out loud at nothing at all and it feels real good. Remind me of summer...oh how I miss summer. I love those moments when you just want to take a step back and freeze time. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last summer when I did just that. These are my favorite because they encompass some of my favorite things...family, friends, and photography. Hopefully they make you feel a little warmer just like they did me.

This shoot was such a fun afternoon. I sat the timer on camera and ran back and forth in the sand probably 50 times and we laughed the entire time. I love my family to pieces!
I may not be related to everyone is this one but they sure do feel like family. This is the camping crew...at our finest!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment