Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's a work of art...and it's all yours

You love it...every part of it. The sleek lines, the smooth paint, the shiny chrome and the aromatic leather. It's your pride and joy. It's where you spend your weekends...and weekdays. It takes time away from your work and eats a hole in your pocketbook. But still, you wouldn't trade it for anything. It's your car and if you look close you can see yourself not only in the paint, but in the wheels, grill, and steering wheel. You are everywhere in this vehicle and somewhere along the way it surpassed being 'just a car'...and it is now, a masterpiece.

I did this collage for my good friend David. I really love documenting the things people are passionate about. Taking their art and making art of my own. If you have any suggestions or something you adore that you'd like documented let me know...I'd be happy to.


No comments:

Post a Comment